Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Well Hello There...

We have moved. Lucas and I are now settled (as much as possible) in the new house. It is so big and shiny and awesome. My darling brother owns it, and we are renting off him and assisting with the last of the renovations. I will update later today with some before and after photos of the house. It still has a lot to be done but I am excited for the coming year and all our adventures in the house. We are yet to set a house warming date, but I feel it will be later this month. We can paint walls, hang artwork, plant a vegie garden and OMG the walk through wardrobe is HUGE!!!

Over and Out,

M

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your thoughts, so please feel free to comment... if you have a blog of your own, leave a link and I will drop by and say hello