Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Link Love: March 3, 2011

*Link Love covers a variety of topics: style, food, photography. Basically whatever strikes my fancy during the week. Enjoy!* (Idea taken fromhttp://smilesgowitheverything.com/)
  • Smile, breathe and go slowly. Leo at Zen Habits is all about finding simplicity in the chaos of life.
  • Bea at La Tartine Gourmande is a food stylist and photographer who's blog continues to inspire me daily.
  • And something a little more vintage the girls at La Ville Inconnnue are too cute to leave out of this episode of Link Love. They are everything I wished I was at their age. Smart, funny, cute, fashion conscious and of course FAMOUS :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your thoughts, so please feel free to comment... if you have a blog of your own, leave a link and I will drop by and say hello