Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Mirror Makeover

Well today started slowly, after our car broke down late last night, but this morning we got stuck straight into the renovations and makeover jobs. After a productive trip to Bunning's we managed to get the bathroom's siliconing finished, the gap between the walk through robe tiles and the bedroom floor boards caulked.

Then my fun began, my mum gave me a full length mirror when we moved in that was, well lets just say it didn't match :) I scrounged around the shed and found a can of paint called "Onyx Lustre" and it looked to be a gorgeous charcoal colour, so I went for it. Here is the makeover.

Here's the before:
During: After:


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your thoughts, so please feel free to comment... if you have a blog of your own, leave a link and I will drop by and say hello