Friday, October 29, 2010

Victorian Outfit Update... Again!

Well I took the trip to Melbourne yesterday, FINALLY, and it was awesome. I had such a fun day and the trip to R J Harvey was amazing. I rode in an attendant operated elevator, then walked into the most amazing tailors supplies shop... and I think Mr Harvey actually served me. Anyone else like old-fashioned service? Two rooms filled floor to ceiling with old cardboard boxes (think Ollivander's in HP) and a gigantic tailors bench takes up most of the floor space, and to top it off he wrote my receipt by hand and wrapped up my supplies in brown paper and string. Heaven.

Of course I started my corset as soon as I got home. I've put it together now, and sewn all of the spiral boning. I'd love to hear your comments!

Here is a quick preview

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your thoughts, so please feel free to comment... if you have a blog of your own, leave a link and I will drop by and say hello