Sunday, October 24, 2010

Update

Well life has been crazy here for the last while. Work, trips to Melbourne, sewing madly, trying to remember to eat, going to the gym and personal training, rock climbing, re-enactment and of course trying to keep the house in some sort of order (an endeavour in which we certainly haven't been entirely successful!)

I shall post some photo's now, so I can then go curl up on the couch and contemplate my Victorian Outfit some more


This moth we found last night in the study, then he came to join us on the couch ^__^

Luke found this little guy on our clothesline about a week ago fixing his web in the dark

And our beautiful lilac bushes are smelling divine at the moment

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your thoughts, so please feel free to comment... if you have a blog of your own, leave a link and I will drop by and say hello