Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Link Love: September 9, 2010

*Link Love covers a variety of topics: style, food, photography. Basically whatever strikes my fancy during the week. Enjoy!* (Idea taken from http://smilesgowitheverything.com/)
  • Have you seen what katie ate? Its a stunning food photography blog from right here in Australia. Amazing recipe ideas.
  • Two of my favourite fashion blogs, what would a nerd wear, and kansas couture. Both are classy girls with a knack for putting together looks that are simple yet pop with style.
  • Next up is the amazing bridges on the body following the trials and tribulations of sewing your way through every corset pattern in Norah Waugh's book, Corsets and Crinolines.
  • And finally a photography blog, tim, amazing is all I have to say.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your thoughts, so please feel free to comment... if you have a blog of your own, leave a link and I will drop by and say hello