Monday, September 20, 2010

Link Love: September 20, 2010

*Link Love covers a variety of topics: style, food, photography. Basically whatever strikes my fancy during the week. Enjoy!*

  • I am drooling about this fantastic designer Kate Spade. I imagine you will love her designs too Krystal :)
  • Feeling in the mood to be inspired to decorate your house? Check out Desire to Inspire. Amazing!
  • Ok, shameless plug here. Etsy seller Meekoo, seller of stuff for mums and bubs, is sensational, and a cool chic and mum of two adorable boys.
  • And finally, Mr Fluevog. I'm putting in my letter to Santa now! I'll take any, but what about these Bartoli's? or these Giulia's?

1 comment:

  1. heck yes! i love the dresses...

    also like the housey one, krystal x

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your thoughts, so please feel free to comment... if you have a blog of your own, leave a link and I will drop by and say hello