Friday, January 21, 2011

All you need is love

Can you guess which film I am watching (... read sobbing my eyes out from before the opening credits finish)



I am Sam is one of my favourite movies of all time, but I sob my way through it every time.
Some of my favourite quotes from the movie (taken from IMDB) :

Lucy: [being observed] I want no other daddy but you.
[turns to the glass]
Lucy: [shouts] Did you hear that? I said I didn't want any other daddy but him. Why don't you write that down?

Lucy: Why are men bald?
Sam: Sometimes they're bald because their head is shiny and they don't have hair on it. So their head is just more of their face.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your thoughts, so please feel free to comment... if you have a blog of your own, leave a link and I will drop by and say hello